Policy for Booking/Walk-in’s
-Consultations are mandatory.
– Consultations are held at 11am and 1130am from Tuesday-Saturday call the studio to book in.
-To book a consultation with the artists of your choice call or pop by the shop to inquire about available dates and times.
-At the time of a consultation we can book the date of your tattoo appointment once a deposit has been taken.
-Walk in tattoos are welcome but subject to artist availability, on a first come first serve basis.
-Call the shop around 12PM (Noon) to check artist avalability for walk-ins and to make sure the design is tattooable on a walk in basis, good designs for walk-in tattoos include but are not limited to; Pre prepared Flash, Script, Static images, palm size designs.
-Please feel free to call and discuss your ideas and designs with our friendly staff, they can assist you in figuring out whether your tattoo can be done as a walk-in or requires a consultaion to have an artist prepare/customize your design.
- Tattooing age without parental consent is 18 years of age and older.
- 16-17 years of age will need parental consent. Parent must accompany the minor and proper ID must be provided, parent driver licence and minor birth certificate, drivers license or passport
- All clients under the age of 25 will need to provide proper ID.
- Health Cards are not a form of ID and can not be accepted.